Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am going to have "OOPS" on my tomb stone....

So fellow cancer fans...
I went to the dentist today and she fit my with a bite splint  Unfortunately it is cutting my lip.  After that was my first workout.  Then I came home and took my chemo.....wait for it....

Then they called and told me that my platelets are low 76.  OOPS
Well whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Anyway, I have been writing this blog as a guide to other cancer patients as to how it feels to actively go thru cancer.  If anyone else got brain cancer and they went thru what I went thru and this guide helps them even a little bit better about having this terminal disease, then I have accomplished my goal.

Teresa was always asking me "What message are you trying to convey?"  Well Teresa above is your answer.

I spoke with my friend of over 13 years and I still care deeply for Daniel m,  we saved each others lives when we were 16.


My husband and sisters and assorted other people have been invaluable to me during this exp.  And I am a changed woman if you think I am inspirational take a good long look in the mirror.  You are my inspiration and support and I thank you for standing by me. 

Love you all, and barring an act of higher power I will be here for years to come.

1 comment:

  1. I've already lost one sister to cancer. I hope I don't lose you. I raise a glass to your long, long, long, long, life.

    ReplyDelete