Sunday, February 28, 2010

lets take a trip down memory lane shall we

In the beginning When the docs told me it was ana astrocytoma I immediately referenced that to the Farscapr episode when Chrichton is having scorpius chip taken out of his head. I just want this to be chronicled for my book if I ever can force myself to do it. I mean who in their right mind would would Hire someone evan with VAST experience in counseling like personal shit that happened to me and then I live through brain cancer. And  a BA in psychology hahahaha  ironic much??? The Odds are in my favor. I WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
If there is anyone else out there that feels like this  i want your advice.  No sympathy people, the word is EMPATHY  if you've been thrtough it not if you watched someone gothrough it I watched and I knew but now I understand and have developed EMPATHY.

So who votes what I should do with my radiation mask. these are all my mike and I came up with these ideas

1. mount it on the wall
2.attach it to my face for halloween
3.

love to hear from you

1 comment:

  1. Scott & I were going to make a sign for it (or a T-shirt) that said, "I survived 6 weeks of cranio-spinal radiation, and all I got was this crummy mask" (and frequent hiccups), but we never got around to it in the 6 months of chemo that followed. So it sits on the shelf at the top of our closet, along with leftover (expired) blood thinner shots and dressing change kits. Weird things to have as random closet junk, huh?

    ReplyDelete