I know I’ve been requesting a lot of help lately. I want to thank those who have been able to help out in the past.
Andrea begins radiation therapy on Monday, January the 11th. Through some snafu in the scheduling, the therapy will be performed from 6 pm to 7 pm (6:15 pm to 7:15 pm on Monday, January 11th) on the weekdays for the initial first two weeks. Then on the 22nd, the therapy is scheduled to be performed from 7 am to 8 am as originally expected.
The unfortunate thing about the snafu is that I have to work until 6 pm during the weekdays. So I basically need someone who can, at least, pick Andrea up from our home and drop her off at UT-Southwestern Moncrief Radiation Oncology Center. I can pick her up after her therapy.
The schedule of days is listed below. If you can help by dropping her off on one or more of these days, please reply.
• Monday, January 11 at 6:15 pm.
• Tuesday, January 12 at 6:00 pm.
• Wednesday, January 13 at 6:00 pm.
• Thursday, January 14 at 6:00 pm.
• Friday, January 15 at 6:00 pm.
• Monday, January 18 at 6:00 pm.
• Tuesday, January 19 at 6:00 pm.
• Wednesday, January 20 at 6:00 pm.
• Thursday, January 21 at 6:00 pm.
There is a map as well and i am not going to give that out over the internet but I want this to go as far as possible