Today I have called every doctor I have and their brother.
Markert says it (Snarla) is on the motor support center and they can and want to (meaning they need to) get it out. I wonder if they will let me keep a little peice of her. Just so can look each day and see what I am fighting. Called another doc and they sched for dec 3rd then I realized I would be out of seizure meds by nov 23 so I called back and she wants to see me; wow moving up in the world....wait I don't think that is good when your neuro-oncologist requests to see you right after testing...
Anyway, I get sharp pains in my head that take me to the floor yesterday after the plane ride my right side completely rebelled and made me NEED the wheel chair. I theatened that I was going to rip my hand of and the rest of my right side with it. It knew I was bluffing and continued to rebel. The doc yesterday said he wanted a blood lvl test because it sound like I am have teeny tiny focal seizures. Memory is mostly shot though that very well could be the MASSIVE anxiety and stress of this so I am not worried about it. I am worried about the SHARP STABBY pains in my head though. Alright peeps, here we go, or more appropriately her I go with you watching. BTW I used to be a REALLY good speller but now I suck and all the $5-$10 words I knew said screw you and walked out.
Its gonna be a good day tater..